Things have been busy as always for Bright Kids. We have received a number of emails from foreign individuals living in Kyiv who wished to volunteer with us which is a great sign for it.
We appreciate the wish to be helpful to Ukrainian children through Bright Kids Charity. Although we would like to welcome volunteers at Bright Kids, as a precaution in light of COVID-19, our priorities are organising fundraising campaigns.
Here is what we achieved from June to August 2021:
- Raised funds to purchase an orthopaedic bed and a mattress for the little residents of the Sun orphanage
- Raised funds to purchase hygienic products for the little residents of the Sun orphanage
- Helped the Bananka orphanage change old electric meters, automatic switches, panels and transformers
- Raised funds to purchase new plumbing parts for the Bananka orphanage
- Paid for treatments of 4 children as part of our Helping children with disabilities receive their treatment project
- Raised funds for Aaron’s treatment
- Raised some funds to help Nikita get treatment
- Raised funds to purchase a trampoline for the Dovbysh orphanage
- Raised funds for the eye medicine for Vladislav
- Raised funds to purchase orthoses for a child with a disability
In addition to the above, we are supporting mothers of children with disabilities:
2 mothers learned a special massage technique to help relieve symptoms in their children with disabilities as well as 2 mothers received donations to help run their enterprise ventures.
All of this was only possible due to our incredible donors!
Thank you very much for helping our children and their mothers!